If you wish to add a Saint Berdoodle puppy to your family here is what you do:
FIRST GO TO THE HOME PAGE AND READ ALL ABOUT SAINT BERDOODLES.
MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED THERE!
1. Contact us via email with your contact information (NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE & EMAIL ADDRESS). Read and print out the contract on the CONTACT US page. If you agree with our breeding practices and would like to reserve your place on the waiting list to chose a puppy we accept a $100 earnest money fee to hold your position for picking order. It is non-refundable and credited toward the cost of your puppy. I will give you my address and contact information after we talk and decide together I am the breeder for you.
Print out the contract fill out the section describing what type of puppy (color/gender) you are looking for and sign it. Enclose the wait list fee with the contract via check or you may paypal it to us at RMEmmett@comcast.net.
2. Deposits for a puppy are $500 when you pick your puppy. The $100 wait list fee will be included in that deposit.
3. You will be able to pick your puppy after they have been vet checked and screened for any abnormalities.
4. Prepare for homecoming at 8 weeks old.
5. Puppies must be picked up the designated weekend. We are happy to keep your puppy past 8 weeks if you have a vacation or plans scheduled. The fee is $125 a week.
We try to make sure all the puppies go the same week so there isn't just one left alone without the littermates.
Go to CONTACT US page to send us your name,address & telephone number, email address.
See CONTRACT page for copy of contract. We have the highest standards when it comes to breeding. If you are uncomfortable with the contract we may not be the right family for you.
Is there a waiting list? Yes. We do keep a waiting list for future litters. We ask for an earnest money deposit of $100.00 that will go towards the puppy of your choice.
Do you accept deposits? Yes we do. The deposit is due when you pick your puppy. Picking is done in order of the wait list position. We will pick pups around 6 weeks old. That helps to get an idea of what the coat is going to be like and temperments are starting to show.
Our highest priority is to match the PERFECT puppy to the perspective family!
Just to clarify...The deposit to hold your puppy is $500.00 (includes the wait list fee of $100.00 if you were on the wait list).
Yes you may use Paypal for your transaction but please either add 3% to the total for the fee or chose to pay it yourself. We will provide our email address for paypal.
The balance of the pup is due upon delivery IN CASH or 2 WEEKS BEFORE delivery arrangements by check of paypal.
If you use paypal for the balance add a 3% convenience fee to cover paypal fees. (or opt to pay them yourself)
Payment must be cleared on our end 1 week before a puppy will be shipped to your his or her new home.
Shipping is not included in the price.
See SHIPPING page for more info.
How do you determine the cost of the puppies? Being hobby breeders of giant dogs comes with a giant price tag to do it correctly. Our goal at the end of the year is to at least break even with the proper care & feeding of our pack & litters. We do offer an active-military discount. Also, families with special needs or disabled children are encouraged to let us know.
Do you guarantee the coats to be curly? No, unfortunatley we can't always predict with 100% certainty the puppy will be non-shedding. We do our best to accurately describe every puppy but there are going to be seasonal shedders in every litter. The shedding from the SBD is minimal compared to other Giant Breed dogs.
The strange color is from the heat lamp used to keep the nursery at a cozy 80F degrees!
Our daughter starting early human socialization.
It's a hard job, but someone has to do it. ;)
Just a few days old <3
LOOK AT THE HEART ON HIS MUZZLE!
AT ALMOST 2 WEEKS HIS EYES ARE JUST STARTING TO OPEN
See Past Puppies page for more pics as he grew up!
FRIENDS COMING OVER TO VISIT AND GET THE
PUPPIES USED TO
NEW PEOPLE AND KIDS FROM WEEK 1
SEE THE PUPS ON THE BLANKET ?
Yes, she lives in the lap of luxury & I think
I will be replacing the sofa sooner than later.
But I am not going to tell a 135# nursing momma to nurse somewhere more convenient!
AND more puppy pics!
Don't you just want to kiss that face????
About 5 weeks old and coats are showing great curl!